Thursday, November 29, 2007

Progress

My new office on Yorkville Ave will be completed on January 15, 2008.  The next 6 weeks will give enough time to design and equip the area to suit my client's needs.  Imported Italian albums and designer frames will be available as well as canvas mounted portraits and other display alternatives.  Previewing will be on an LCD monitor connected to a surround sound system.  I'll post some images soon.

In the new year a flash web site will replace what I currently have.  I firmly believe in strong content and easy navigation but truthfully, it does not have the appeal of a professionally designed flash site.

There are four major purchases/events that are in my near future.  Here they are in order:

1. *
2. Complete 148 Yorkville Ave
3. Purchase Nikon's new flagship camera
4. Ensure I go to Las Vegas this March for the largest photography gathering aimed at portrait/wedding photographers.

* I will have to announce this in the new year as this will ruin a surprise.  

Even though you were probably directed here from my website, it will not only be about photography.  If I learn anything of general interest, I will post it.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

which nikon camera are you talking about?

Anonymous said...

OH! and i can't wait to see pictures of you new store location!

Anthony Parazo said...

D3